lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2014

Las diez escenas más divertidas de la historia del cine:



Top 10:
1) "Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!"


Kenneth Williams as Julius Caesar - Carry On Cleo (1964)


2) "He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy."



Terry Jones as Brian's mum - Life Of Brian (1979)

3) "Surely you can't be serious?" "I am serious - and don't call me Shirley."



Leslie Nielsen as Dr Rumack - Airplane! (1980)

4) "Remember you're fighting for this woman's honour, which is probably more than she ever did."
Groucho Marx as Rufus T Firefly - Duck Soup (1933)
5) "Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."
Woody Allen as Alvy Singer - Annie Hall (1977)
6) "Do you have a licence for your minkey?"
Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau - The Return of the Pink Panther (1975)
7) "Is that... is that hair gel?"
Cameron Diaz as Mary Jensen - There's Something About Mary (1998)
8) Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the War Room."
Peter Sellers as President Merkin Muffley - Dr Strangelove or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love The Bomb (1963)
9) "Nice beaver!" "Thank you. I just had it stuffed."
Leslie Nielsen as Lt Frank Drebin and Priscilla Presley as Jane Spencer - The Naked Gun: From The Files of Police Squad! (1988)
10) "When I met Mary I got that old-fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her."
Jim Carrey as Lloyd Christmas - Dumb and Dumber (1994)


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-446513/Carry-On-quip-voted-funniest-liner.html#ixzz3Ke41DxMb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario